There is an important and specific answer to this question – and an answer with a purpose – I’m going to end with that.
But first, as a “newer” company (less than 2 years old) we work hard to establish a company culture that we’re proud of. Some of the big ticket items in this regard are:
– operating with high integrity every day
– treating our employees with respect
– having social responsibility to our community, state, nation, and world
– “giving back” – as much as we can to important constituencies
– and never forgetting we’re helping the education community – which is a worthy goal
Now on a little more “nitty/gritty” topic, we want to ensure that our readers know that we are a PRODUCT COMPANY. At our current state of evolution, we have 2 products; TridentHE and TridentK12. And because these are sophisticated “enterprise class” middleware software solutions, usually PROFESSIONAL SERVICES staff need to join, at least during the initial installation and configuration. Candidly, our goal is to put so much software “in the box” – that add on services wouldn’t be necessary. We have already had one school reach this goal! So as you poke around our website, and talk to our team, please be aware that our goal is to be a preeminent software company, that happens to have professional staffing to assist with our software delivery and configuration.
Hope you enjoy our website, and keep checking back often for blog updates!