Aegis releases independent research study based on Executive Interviews with 100 Universities
on the Outlook for Identity Management for Institutions of Higher Learning in 2015-2016.
Learn how your peers are improving process and avoiding pitfalls!
We invite you to attend our online Research Presentation prepared by an independent research firm focused on secure management of digital identities in Higher Education
- Introduction to parameters of the research and peer group interviewed
- Issues peers identified as important for better workflow and security management
- Best practices and common problems associated with insuring digital rights integrity
- Management best practices for reducing staff time requirements password resets, provisioning and de-provisioning services
- Automation that eliminates time spent on password resets
- 80% of respondents indicated a plan to use IDM technology to improve workflow and access to IT services to all stakeholders
- 35% of respondents felt internally developed IDM systems were not adequate to the task given increasingly sophisticated Threats
- 56% of respondents were concerned identity management beyond the campus network. Particularly as it relates to Federations and Online coursework
Take Advantage of these Findings to improve your IDM Processes in 2015!
- Data derived from live interviews with 100 major universities
- All respondents are employed by universities managing security and workflow reporting
- The information is Presented On Line at your convenience in a 30 minute research call
Schedule your Research Review On-Line
Please specify the date and time that works best for you in the message body below.
We look forward to sharing our research Aegis Identity Software was founded to provide technology that enables the secure management of digital identities created by the explosive growth of internet technologies. This includes Identity authentication, Identity authorization, Identity workflow administration and auditing and compliance.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]