Our knowledge runs deep – thanks to our relationships with these education experts:
Aegis Identity Software is focused on education. Our commitment includes membership and affiliation with the organizations that matter to P-20 education.
Aegis Identity Software is an InCommon Affiliate.
In the U.S., the research and education community has established the InCommon Federation through which higher education institutions and their service provider partners agree on a set of shared policies, processes, and technology standards. One of those standards is a process for single sign-on, so one set of credentials provides access to resources from any service provider in the Federation, without the need for another user ID or password. InCommon Federation provides a valuable service to both universities and their partners by acting as a hub for multiple federation partners. Without InCommon Federation, each university would need to create a point-to-point federation with each service provider, increasing cost and complexity for both the universities and the service providers.]
Aegis Identity Software is a corporate member of EDUCAUSE.
Understanding the needs and initiatives that are on the minds of higher education technology leaders requires us to hang around with you, learn what you’re learning and listen to the conversation. That’s why you’ll find us at EDUCAUSE events all year around.
Consortium for School Networking
Aegis Identity is a CoSN Affiliate
Founded in 1992, the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) is the premier professional association for school district technology leaders. CoSN is committed to providing the leadership, community and advocacy tools essential for the success of these leaders.
CoSN is a dynamic and growing association characterized by:
- Growing state level presence with current chapters in Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee , Texas and Wisconsin and regional professional development clinics.
- Strong attendance at our Annual Conference even in a challenging economic climate.
- Robust website presence with over 435,000 page views of ww.cosn.org annually.
- Expanded media visibility in excess of 110 million cumulative media impressions each year.
- Valued source of information on emerging technology trends for K-12 education.
- Strong and respected advocacy voice in support of education technology funding
Frank J. Klein – Aegis Identity Technology/Education Consultant, , Former Assistant Superintendent of Technology
Frank Klein brings over 30 years of Education/Technology experience to the Aegis Identity team: Assistant Superintendent of Technology, Pueblo City Schools; MIS/Supervisor of Technology, Brighton School District; Honorarium Instructor CU – Denver, and CISCO Academy Instructor/CCCOES (Colorado Community College On-line Education Services). Frank is a founding board member Colorado Online School Consortium, CASE/CALET past president and board member, CASE coordinating Council Member 2004 – 2006, and CASE/CALET Technology Administrator of the year 2007. Frank obtained his BS from Northern Illinois University; and Master of Business Administration in Technology Management, University of Phoenix 1998. Frank manages a very interesting and pertinent website that can be found here: